Arbortech Mini Carver + motor 710W
- Type: Mini Carver
- Product Code: MIN600
- Availability: In stock
- Recupel: € 0.05 (including 21 % VAT)
Attention: this article weighs more than 30kg.. You can request your shipping costs further in the checkout.
The Mini Carver is the newest version of the Mini Grinder, taking one of our most popular wood carving tools to the next level. With additional features and functionality the Mini Carver is now even better at taking users through rough shaping, sculpting and sanding stages, seamlessly. Robust enough to last but compact enough to offer detailed carving capabilities and maneuverability. The Mini Carver is the ideal power tool for wood sculptors and carvers alike who value performance, efficiency and versatility.
- Variable speed: The 6 speed settings range from 6000 to 18,000 RPM, allowing users to adjust the RPM of the Mini Carver to suit a variety of wood carving, sculpting and sanding needs.
- Sanding Performance: The sanding function has been further enhanced with the addition of a flexible rubber backing pad. This rubber pad is designed to sit behind the sanding disc to add robustness, durability and flexibility during sanding.
- Dust Control: The Dust Extraction Attachment is a standard inclusion that can be fitted to the tool and attached to a vacuum hose during sanding operations. It will help keep work spaces free from wood dust for a cleaners and safer environment.
- Carving & Sculpting Performance: The Mini Carver comes with a tungsten carbide tipped carving blade – the Mini Industrial Blade. This blade will stay sharp for longer, offering optimum performance even in the hardest timbers.
- Vibration Reduction: The new and improved motor plus the addition of a vibration reducing handle will further increase user comfort and ergonomics. To add to this, the Mini Carver is a compact, lightweight option for power carving and sculpting, that does not compromise on performance.
- Mini Carver
- Mini Industrial Blade
- Rubber Backing Pad
- Heavy Duty Sanding Discs – 80, 180, 320 grit
- Dust Extraction Attachment